Driven hunts in Poland, now available for booking! Dec 8–12, 2016.
Driven hunts in Poland now available for booking. December 8–12, 2016. The hunt takes place in South-East Poland (BOLKOW).
Price EUR 1,440/person
The price includes:
– 4 days (3 full hunting days)
– Hotel accommodation
– Full guidance for the full period
– Polish hunting card
– Transportation from airport to the hotel and back, transportation during the hunt
– 3x meals per day Breakfast at the hotel, field lunch while hunting, and dinner at the hotel.
– Preparation of the trophy for taking it home
– Wild boards of all sizes, no bag limit
– Deer doe/fawn, no bag limit
– Red deer hind/calf, no bag limit
– Fox, no bag limit
The price does not include airfare or bagging red deer stags. (Trophy prices for red deer stags to be determined at a later date.)
The price also does not include the meat; deer EUR 7/kg, wild boar/red deer EUR 5/kg.
You need your European Firearms Pass, Finnish hunting card and EU passport.
The nearest airport is located in Wrocław, about 80 km from the hotel.